Terms and Conditions
- All orders placed using our web site are processed Monday to Friday only. (excluding public holidays)
- The delivery time frame displayed in the delivery quote section of the web site, is the minimum time frame only and does not include the processing time required.
- During very busy seasons such as Easter & Christmas, an addition 4 days lead in time maybe required to process some orders.
- Chocolate Items ordered incur a minor fee of $2.00 per ice pack required for shipping.
- Chocolate or products that can be affected by heat will generally only be posted on a Monday-Wednesday as once it leaves our premises we can't speak for how it is stored by our postal provider. Once the product has left our building we are not responsible for it's storage or care.
- Products and some promotion items may be sold on or just after the best before date. Most foods have a best-before date. You can still eat foods for a while after the best-before date as they should be safe but they may have lost some quality. If there is an issue with the product please contact our sales staff.
- Click and Collect is available Monday to Friday and generally is ready within 24 hours. You will be notified as soon as your order is ready for collection. If you do not receive your notification within 48 hours please contact us to confirm.
Some products may become "Out of Stock" in which case the customer will be given the option of:
- An estimated time in which products will be back in stock.
- Substituting for another product of customer choice.
- Refund on ‘Out of Stock’ item from order.
Only on special request will we send notice of dispatch/shipment.
If products are stored in the polystyrene boxes after delivery, the quality and taste of the products will be negatively affected.
Tom's confectionery warehouse will not accept responsibility, replacement stock at our cost or refund any money, if products are stored in a manner that can affect their quality after the products have left our building.
Due To Health Department Restrictions, No Refunds Or Exchanges Will Be Given On Products Sold.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition: Seadoo Jetski 2023 Giveaway
Promoter: Tom’s Confectionery Warehouse Pty Ltd – 4/358 Nudgee Rd, Hendra, QLD, 4011
Entry Restrictions: The Competition is open to Australian residents only. Employees of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier(s) and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible. Entrant must provide proof of purchase of any product from Tom’s Confectionery Warehouse during the period of 12/04/2023 to close of business on 24/12/2023.
Competition Period: Commences: 09:00 AEST/ADST on 12/04/2023.
Closes: 16:00 AEST/ADST on 24/12/2023.
Maximum Number of Entries: One per person. Per day. Per eligible transaction of $50AUD.
Each Eligible Entry allows for the chance to win a the Major prize.
How to enter:
During the Competition Period, entrants must scan the QR code on Tom’s Confectionery Warehouse receipt or promotion posters/banners in store and follow the directions to complete the online entry form.
- Entrants must agree to sign up with a valid email address to agree to be added to Tom’s Confectionery Marketing mailing list.
- Entrants must register their details, including (but not limited to) name, email and phone number.
- To be eligible the entrant must have spent $50AUD or more.
- Every $50AUD Spent in store or online via our website will give entry into the draw. ie if a customer spends $155AUD and enter they will be given 3 entries into the draw.
- Customers may also gain an additional entry by ‘Liking’ the Tom’s Confectionery Warehouse Facebook page and ‘Sharing’ the promotional post that advises as such. 1 Entry per person via this method is allowed and must be accompanied with an instore or online entry with a transaction of $50 or more.
- Entrants must retain proof of purchase via a receipt or email receipt for online transactions. Entrants are able to upload a copy via the online form which, if they are selected as the winner, will constitute as proof of purchase should they no longer have the physical receipt.
One Major Prize winner will receive a 2020 Seadoo Jetski with Trailer.
2020 SEADOO Spark2UP HO IBR TRIX Jetski:
HIN # CAYDV08968I920 Registration: ATM23Q
2020 Mayfair Marine 2000 Trailer:
VIN # 6H4RE121320007650 Registration FA2543
Total value of all Prizes: $7500 AUD
Prize Supplier/s: Tom’s Confectionery Warehouse
One Prize Winner will be selected at Random from all valid entries.
Weekly and Major Prize Winner/s will be notified by email or phone on the day of the draw. By entering the competition entrants allow for Tom’s Confectionery Warehouse to display the winners name on our social media channels and newsletters.
Second Chance Draw and notification:
If a Winner cannot be contacted 24 hours from the draw date, the Promoter or its nominated agent will select another winner from all valid entries.
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above Schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. The Promoter may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the Competition up to the Maximum Number of Entries for each entry method. Each entry must be submitted separately and meet the eligibility requirements.
- Incomprehensible, incorrect and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- All valid entries are automatically entered into the Winner Selection process, which will take place at the times and dates set out in the Schedule, including any specified Second Chance Draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize nor the cost of transferring the registration of the prize.
- If a Prize is date specific, the Winner must be available to redeem the Prize on the date/s specified in the Schedule. If the Winner is not able to redeem the Prize on the specified date/s, the Promoter may determine another Winner in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the Competition or in connection with taking up the Prizes.
- Once Prizes have left the Prize Supplier’s premises, no responsibility is taken for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate Prize redemption date.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize Supplier’s requirements.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier/s or their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, cost, damage or injury that results directly or indirectly from the Winner taking part in any aspect of the Prize. Where relevant, the Winner agrees that they take full responsibility for any activities engaged in while travelling and engaging in the Prize package and will take out appropriate travel insurance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- All Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to state regulations.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency or disaster, or other events beyond the Promoter and the Prize Supplier's control which prevent the Competition from running as planned or prevent awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the Prize description. If such acts or events occur, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or suspend or modify a Prize, subject to state regulations
- The Promoter and the Prize Supplier/s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. Subject to state regulations.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up the Prize.
- The Promoter may use entrants' names and details for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may also be required to disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, co-promoter and to state and territory gaming departments to assist in conducting the Competition.
- Any entrant found to be using multiple accounts to enter the Competition may be disqualified at Tom’s Confectionery Warehouse’s sole discretion.
- Entrants acknowledge this Competition is in no way associated with or sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or any other social media channels. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this Competition is not provided to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.